Alright, who’s ready to hear about the best eats in Salt Lake City? We’ve got the wonderful duo behind @utahgrubs here with us today, and we can’t wait to hear their recommendations! Whether you’re planning a trip to UT or just looking for delish new eats in SLC, they got you covered. So without further ado, let’s get to it!
City/State: Salt Lake City, Utah
1. Grab brunch with your friends: Beaumont Bakery & Cafe. We love grabbing brunch at Beaumont Bakery & Cafe! It is a new cafe located on Wasatch Blvd in SLC and a spot you don’t want to miss. Be sure to try their avocado toast or Beaumont Chopped Salad!
2. Satisfy late night cravings: Nielsen’s Frozen Custard is a classic spot you can’t miss! We live dangerously close to Nielsen’s in SLC and you can never go without seeing a line! For good reason. Their custard is amazing.
3. Splurge $$$ on a killer meal: Freshie’s Lobster. Okay, it might not be a TOTAL splurge but their lobster rolls are something EVERYONE needs to try. You will not regret spending a little bit more on dinner that night!
4. Go for date night: Tsunami is our favorite sushi place to go on date night. Be sure to try to Cococabana and Executive Jenny roll!
5. Eat clean: Cubby’s. Salads as good as Cubby’s are hard to come by in the state of Utah.
6. Enjoy coffee/tea with a friend: Publik Coffee & Roasters is a great local coffee shop we love to support! We love their avocado toast and their iced chai drinks.
7. Dine on a budget: Mr. Charlie’s Chicken is owned by two of the finest Southern gentlemen you’ll ever meet and you’ll be dreaming of their chicken and fries for weeks to come! Be sure to try their special sauce… it will definitely leave you coming back for more!
8. Find the best happy hour deals: Fat Fish Sushi Bar & Grill has a happy hour that leaves you feeling full, happy and wanting to come back… even if it’s not happy hour!
9. Eat for the gram: Spilled Milk Ice Cream Truck is a place you’ll definitely want to bring your phone to! Their ice cream concoctions are out of this world!
10. Go with a large group: Provisions in Millcreek is a perfect, quaint spot with a private dining room that you’ll regret not booking. Every dish we’ve tried on their menu has been incredible.
1. Burger: Copper Kitchen
2. Pizza: Pizzeria Tasso
3. Ice cream: Sweetaly Gelato
4. Asian food: Tonkotsu Ramen
5. Drink: Thirst Drinks (in Utah, you gotta do a soda shop!)
6. Steak: Market Street Grill
7. Seafood: Fresh Fin Poke
8. Noodles: Sicilia Mia
9. Coffee: Publik Coffee & Roasters
Alright friends, we hope you enjoyed reading all about Salt Lake City’s best. A huge thanks to our friends @utahgrubs for telling us about their favorite places today – for more on delish SLC eats, make sure to give them a follow on instagram. To see more from our United Tastes of America series, check out this tab here and stay tuned for delish new content coming your way.