Alright guys, it’s time for another installment of United Tastes of America. We are beyond excited to feature the Las Vegas Foodie today. If you’re planning on visiting Sin City anytime soon, you’ll need to bookmark this post and check out ALL of Lindsay’s recommendations. She calls herself a professional food consumer, and we couldn’t agree more. Her photos and videos are always on point so you’re gonna want to give her a follow on instagram ASAP. So without further ado, let’s discuss noms with one of the most influential foodies in Vegas!
Name: Lindsay Stewart (@thelasvegasfoodie)
City/State: Las Vegas, NV
1. Grab brunch with your friends: Kitchen at Atomic, downtown. Live music on the weekends, a beautiful dining room, fabulous bar and a killer food menu. The ambiance of listening to great music and enjoying delicious food is everything.
2. Satisfy late night cravings: Sumo Sushi for their AYCE for $20.95 for happy hour and 9pm- 12am. They have some of the best fish and crazy items like the Hot Cheeto Sushi Roll and Ex Wife- deep fried jalapenos with cream cheese and crab meat.
3. Splurge $$$ on a killer meal: So many to choose from in Las Vegas, especially on the strip! Jean Georges at Aria, Bavette’s at The Park MGM, Picasso at Bellagio, Giada at Cromwell and Joel Robuchon if you’re really spending some serious money
4. Go for date night: Top of the World at Stratosphere for some serious views of the strip and more. Don’t go if you’re afraid of heights. Also, Hugo’s Cellar downtown for a classic, old school Vegas vibe. Carson Kitchen downtown, one of my favorite spots with amazing amazing cuisine.
6. Enjoy coffee/tea with a friend: Gabi Coffee off Spring Mountain. The most amazing space you’ll probably ever see. They also have a bake shop inside and it’s a little glass house. It’s like a scene out of a movie, the shelves are filled with books, the tables are all different and so are the chairs. The plates and cups are unique, there are real trees and swings and small nooks. It’s amazing.
7. Dine on a budget: Ellis Island Casino. They have BBQ from 5-10pm everynight and it sells out every single night. They have two restaurants of their own inside that has great food and it’s perfect for the wallet. Cheap drinks too, $2.50 for 22oz Ellis Island beer on draft.
1. Burger: Bachi Burger
2. Pizza: Pizza Rock
3. Ice cream: Creamberry
4. Asian food: Chengdu Taste
5. Drink: The Golden Tiki
6. Steak: Herbs and Rye
7. Noodles: Magic Noodle
8. Coffee: Bad Owl Coffee
Alright guys, we hope you enjoyed reading all about Nevada’s best. If you enjoyed this post, make sure to share it with a friend or two, especially if they’re heading to Vegas in the near future. A huge, HUGE thanks to Lindsay for sharing her recommendations with us! If you enjoyed her content, remember to check her out on instagram. For more United Tastes of America features, click here. Until next time, Nomsters!