What’s up, Nomsters! Since we’re going to be inside for awhile, we thought we’d share some inspiration for ways to make your lives a little bit better at home! You’ll find ideas ranging from technology to ways to simply take the edge off and enjoy yourselves more. We hope you find something to take your shelter-in-place game to the next level!
1. Biscuits and gravy fountain
Not the prettiest way to eat, but it’s probably freakin’ delicious.
2. IKEA’s hydroponic system to grow vegetables without a garden
Perfect for the health-conscious mad scientist in your life.
3. LG’s Keurig-like machine that makes soft serve from pods
On-demand soft serve ice cream. ‘Nuff said.
4. 3 in 1 Toaster/Coffee Maker/Griddle
Speed up your breakfast prep so you have more time to binge Tiger King.
5. Cocktail from an entire bottle of Grey Goose
Sharing is caring… unless you have no one to share it with. Then it’s all yours.
6. Carrot bacon… ya know, to stay healthy
For when you want to be healthy, but also want to be reminded how much you miss bacon every day.
7. Toblerone Cheesecake… ya know, to undo the carrot bacon
Two of the best creations in one snack? Yes, I’ll take all of that.
8. Bloody Mary with a few garnishes to take the edge off
We didn’t choose the foodie life, the foodie life chose us. Some things never change even when stuck inside.