BIG NEWS, NOM FAM! Starting tomorrow, our favorite Baltimorean sandwich shop is offering brunch. For $35, you can get a special breakfast sammie, a side and an open beer tab from 11AM-2PM. Yes, you heard right. For 3 hours, you can drink as much as you want (!!!!) Because who doesn’t love a bottomless brunch?
Choose from the following 5 handhelds:
- Breakfast BLT: potato bun, soft scrambled egg, bacon, havarti, arugula, tomato, garlic aioli
- Philly Breakfast Cheesesteak: potato bun, soft scrambled egg, ribeye, mushrooms, caramelized onions, cherry peppers, provolone, garlic aioli
- California Monte Cristo: sugar waffle, ham, swiss, mustard, powdered sugar, fresh berry syrup
- Georgia Chicken Biscuit: butter biscuit, crispy chicken, hot honey
- Philly Breakfast Mushroom: potato bun, soft scrambled egg, mushrooms, caramelized onions, cherry peppers, provolone, garlic aioli
You can’t go wrong with anything at RegionAle (really though), but we definitely had favorites from the aforementioned list. We LOVED their chicken biscuit – fried to crisp perfection + super flavorful – and their cheesesteak & breakfast BLT sammies were delicious. Think hearty and super satisfying.
As for sides, you have your standard RegionAle favorites like house-made chips and broccoli shred, in addition to two new options: sweet potato tots and fresh fruit.
Their former’s tossed with black truffle and honey powder, while the latter’s a refreshing “fruit cup” that’s filled with watermelon, strawberries, fresh mint, goat cheese and honey.
Overall, portions are generous, and the meal’s a crazy good deal, especially considering the open beer wall. You have a ton of brews to choose from so grab a friend and head on over to Canton for brunch.
Looking for more nom food recs in the area? Click through this tab to read more about delish Charm City eats, and let us know where we should go next by leaving a comment below. Until next time, friends – eat all the things!