A while back, we published a post called “Top DC Food Instagrammers You Need To Follow,” and you guys enjoyed it so much, we decided to do one for Charm City as well. We’re limiting this to 9 people so we can’t include all our influencer friends, but don’t fret because there will more than likely be a part 2 comin’ your way. So without further ado, let’s kick things off with @avocontrolallie.
1. @avocontrolallie: Run by the beautiful Allie Kelly, this Baltimore based food influencer shares droolworthy content on the regular. She has a bright and vibrant aesthetic that’s warm and inviting, and she features Charm City gems on the daily along with the occasional DC food post. Expect loaded sandwiches, impressive noodle pulls and more.
2. @baltimorefoodscene: If you enjoy content that’s up close and personal, you definitely want to check out Sam’s instagram account. She does an awesome job showcasing foodporn from all around the 410, highlighting crazy dishes like Pizza di Joey’s fried chicken & mac n’ cheese pizza and Baked by the Bay’s spaghetti and meatball cake.
3. @bmorefood: It’s no secret that Louie Silverio is one of our closest friends. Not only is he a fantastic foodstagrammer, he’s an all-around stand up guy. He’s another foodie who enjoys sharing close-up shots of foodporn, but he also posts pics of people every 3rd image which definitely sets him apart from other accounts. It’s cool to see that human element especially since he frequently features industry peeps like chefs, managers and more.
4. @charmcityfoodadventures: Doug is yet another one of our favorite foodies in the 410. He does a fantastic job highlighting the best eats in Baltimore but also tackles food scenes in surrounding ‘burbs. Expect awesome recommendations and coverage on both openings and established restaurants alike.
5. @dinewellbmore: Lena Tashjian calls herself a “curator of food memories,” and her captions are as eloquent as her bio, not that we would expect anything less from the director of the City College Writing Center. Although she shares delicious food shots on the regular, she also posts a lot about the community, her thoughts on feminism, her cultural background and her experience as an educator.
6. @eatmorebaltimore: Chris Franzoni’s pretty much the @dcfoodporn of Baltimore. When you think of Charm City food influencers, he’s definitely one of the first people that come to mind. With over 2,300+ posts on instagram, he’s an OG who features the best of the best in the area. He features a wide variety of places so definitely make sure to check him out for recommendations.
7. @jzeats: Jordan Zelesnick is, hands down, one of the best recipe creators in Baltimore. Not only is her photography on point, her dishes are tasty as well. On top of that, she highlights her favorite spots in Charm City so it’s a nice mix of content in general. Definitely peep her blog for more on how to eat like a boss in the comfort of your home!
8. @liketheteaeats: Rachel Lipton’s yet another OG when it comes to the Baltimore food scene, and her photography is out of this world. She’s passionate about all things nom related but also travels a good bit so you can see the incredible eats she devours during her adventures around the country. She also shares recipes every once in a while so definitely make sure to keep an eye out!
9. @thebaltimorefoodie: This list wouldn’t be complete without mentioning Chyno. Known for his glittery blue beard and huge personality, he can be spotted foodstagramming all around town. He also runs @theboywiththebluebeard and @whatbluebearddrinks for those of you interested.
Alright Nomsters, we hope you enjoyed our latest roundup post featuring some of Baltimore’s best food instagrammers. We obviously didn’t list ourselves, but if you’re interested, we also have a regional specific account called @nomtasticbaltimore.
For more on Charm City eats, make sure you check out our Maryland tab and peep the following guides for more info: Must Try Vegetarian Food in Baltimore, The Best Brunches in Baltimore, and 10 Must Try Dishes in Charm City. We update our blog every Monday, Thursday and Saturday so make sure you check back soon for bomb new content. Until next time, friends!