Thanksgiving food is the absolute best! But because of this obvious fact, we make WAY too much of it every single year without fail because our eyes are always bigger than our stomachs. While the leftovers are delicious when simply reheated, we always have a blast trying out new, unique Thanksgiving leftovers recipes utilizing the random scraps from various dishes we enjoyed.
We recently needed some inspiration, so we searched through some awesome food blogs and compiled a list of 9 incredibly unique recipes that span all kinds of cuisines and flavors. We’d be willing to bet you’ve never used Thanksgiving leftovers to make nachos, pizza, quesadillas, pastas or paninis before, right?
Just a heads up – our favorites are the nachos, turkey grilled cheese with cranberry and brie, and the Mediterranean turkey and hummus panini (with extra cheese because, well, cheese). Definitely have a look through the list for some inspiration and check out these recipe bloggers because they’re all super talented! So if you’re reading this in advance of Thanksgiving, bookmark this post for later. And if you just finished your Thanksgiving feast, let’s get right back to eating!
1. Olivia’s Cuisine – Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Nachos
2. The Stay at Home Chef – Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza
3. Frugal Foodie Mama – Creamed Turkey Over Biscuits
4. Sizzling Eats – Thanksgiving Leftovers Crescent Dough Bombs
5. Life Tastes Good – Turkey Grilled Cheese with Cranberry and Brie
6. Jo Cooks – Leftover Ham and Bean Soup
7. Girl Heart Food – Leftover Turkey Pasta Bake
8. Babaganosh – Leftover Turkey Quesadillas with Black Beans
9. A Cedar Spoon – Mediterranean Turkey Hummus Panini
For more nomtastic recipes, check out our Recipes tab HERE